UNDERSTAND AND ACTIVATE LUXURY SHOPPERS AND TOURISTS FROM CHINA
Did you already know ...
- More than 70% of mid- to upper-class Chinese plan to travel abroad within the next 24 months?
- About 75% from the same group group bought jewelry and other luxury goods during past travels outside China?
- More than two-thirds of Chinese luxury-oriented travelers have no specific brand preference when boarding their airplane in China?
These first insights from the study already highlight the immense market potential of Chinese luxury shoppers traveling the world.
Overall the study delivers holistic insights and information about the following aspects:
- Lifestyle-segmentation of Chinese luxury shoppers as per Sinus-Meta-Milieus
- International customer journeys from China via stop-overs until the final destination
- Key-drivers for brand building and purchase intent along international customer journeys
- Brand strength and image analysis for luxury brands in scope by Chinese tourists
Our contact details for more information:
Phone: +49 6221 8089-87