Market psychology unlocks insights into the inner workings of consumers (their attitudes, motivations and frame of mind) and explains their behavioural dynamics.
SINUS-Institut has always specialised in integrated research and consultancy using social scientific methods, particularly psychological approaches. SINUS market psychological research goes a lot further than just measuring and describing. It analyses interrelations: after all, the people are the market – and at the same time they are part of a complex social system.
Sinus Market Psychology encompasses a broad range of services:
- Ethnographic consumer research
- Photo and video documentation of ‘in’ locations, groups, milieus, etc.
- Image and brand essence analyses
- Positioning surveys
- Product clinics, product and packaging tests
- Semiological analyses of brands and products
- Pre-tests for communication/ advertising material
- Everyday aesthetics and design research
- Consumer histories, Socratic interviews, and extended creativity groups
- Lay expert dialogues
- Experimental cognitive research designs
Your contact for Sinus Market Psychology:
Vasiliki Apostolidou, vasiliki.apostolidou(at)sinus-institut.de