1. What is SINUS-TGI Media Data International?
SINUS-TGI Media Data International consists of consumer and media behavioural data collected in 18 countries, differentiated and analysed using the SINUS-Meta-Milieus® target group model. The values- and lifestyle-based Meta-Milieu model brings order and human narrative to the manifold of TGI data, enabling marketing professionals to deliver accurate, efficient, and compelling media campaigns across borders.
SINUS Meta-Milieus are currently available as a licensed count variable in 18 national TGI datasets and as a dimension of analysis in the EU4 Basic Information Package. Other countries are available upon special request.
2. What does the SINUS-TGI Media Data deliver?
3. What information does SINUS-TGI Media Data provide?
- Background information on the SINUS Meta-Milieu model and Kantar Media TGI
- Meta-Milieu profiles
- Lifestyle collages
- Socioeconomic and TGI Lifestage profiles
- Media use profiles
- Word-of-mouth on areas of interest
- Sports, leisure activities, events, and outings
- Shopping for food (FMCG Shopper Archetypes)
4. Who is responsible for SINUS-TGI Media Data International?
SINUS-TGI Media Data International arose out of cooperation between Kantar Media and SINUS-Institut.
Kantar Media, a world leader in the sector, offers its clients an integrated all-around view of media, communications, and advertising across borders. This gives media professionals the support needed to make informed decisions on media monitoring, reputation analysis, and media planning. Its more than 25,000 customers include well-known corporations and institutions, leading PR and advertising agencies, media consortia, and advertisers. As part of WPP’s Kantar Group, Kantar Media provides best-in-class data on all aspects of media services and consumption.
5. Weitere Infos?
Do you want to know more?
Your contacts for SINUS-TGI Media Data International
at SINUS-Institut are:
Research & Consulting
Your contacts for TGI licenses
at Kantar Media are: